by Bob Blackwelder
Nosema is a concern for everyone. Bob isn’t going to take a chance and will be drenching his bees. Here is his drench formula:
• With a 1:1 sugar/water syrup mixture, measure 10 ounces in a 12 ounce container.
• Add 1/8 teaspoon Fumbling-B
• Shake well
• In a number 2 soup can, poke several holes in the bottom; pour mixture in can, then sprinkle evenly over bees so that all are drenched.
• The bees will begin cleaning themselves and will have ingested the medication within two hours.
• Repeat drench in 10 days.
It’s important to use the mixture immediately so the medication will be effective.